Sunday 28 December 2008

Can You Tell What It Is Yet? - Part Three

This is where the piece starts looking... interesting. Is the curiosity and anticipation mounting?

In this photo I had to wait for one end to firm up a bit, so I started working on the other end...


... then I decided it was all wrong and took it off again...


... and then I had to re-build that section again! I must have done this at least three times! In the mean time, I continued closing up the top.



Any ideas yet? At this point I didn't have a clue either! But I feel sure that the next couple of photo's will be a complete give away!

4 comments:

Leanne Pizio said...

Hey Linda!
Me and Queen Crafty are here reading your blog.
I think you are making a mermaid.
Queeny's mom thinks you are making a shoe.
And Miss Crafty Girl herself thinks a baby.
We love your blog!
Can't wait to see what it is.

ps Me and Queeny want to do a three way skype with you sometime.

Undaunted said...

Hey Leanne, Queeny, and Queeny's Mom! Great to see you are all joining in! Three very good guesses, but sadly none are right! I feel sure that the next photo's will give it away!

I've been shopping around for just the right sized frame to put the prize in! No luck yet, but I haven't given up!

jafabrit said...

so far it looks like a coddled baby, just needs a face :)

Undaunted said...

I see what you mean Jafa, and I think Queeny had the same thought.

The competition is over now though I'm afraid. Have you seen the finished piece?