Thursday 3 June 2010

Feeling Blessed

No, I haven't opened my kiln yet! But this feeling has been building up and I just have to share it with you.

I just walked into "my studio" to see what temperature the kiln was at and I just thought to my myself how totally blessed I am.

I have the most supportive and most wonderful husband any girl could wish to have, who has just allowed me to spend a fortune on a kiln to enable me to reach my artistic goals. But it's not like he just throws money at me to keep me happy, he really understands where I want to be artistically, and he would walk on hot coals to help me get there.

And I have the most supportive and encouraging readers! Really, the support I have had online recently has blown me away. I want you all to know how much I really appreciate it. It has really encouraged me to keep going.

So whether the contents of the kiln comes out a success or not, I feel really lucky to have the equipment I need to fullfil my artistic needs, and to have the support of people who understand why I need to fullfil it.

3 comments:

jafabrit said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DirtKicker Pottery said...

You're doing good keeping your thoughts on the big picture of what's really important.
I know you must be running on nerves waiting to open that kiln. Regardless of the results.. every kiln opening is a valuable learning experience.
~Hugs :)

Undaunted said...

Thank you so much Cindy :) And yes, Corrine, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!