Tuesday 20 April 2010

Look at this sweet, sweet, baby...

Thank you to everyone for your comments of encouragement and advice about getting my own kiln. And welcome to my new readers! :)

I am still kiln shopping, and while browsing I came across this sweet, sweet, baby. I already know which projects would go in here... I had already made them in my mind long before I even knew you could get a kiln this size... if only I had the funds. Why did I have to pick such an expensive "hobby". Or rather, why did it have to pick me! Maybe I should start a kiln donation fund! :D

But just look at it. Go on, look. What an absolute dream.... come to mamma my sweet baby....

4 comments:

leanne pizio said...

What a pretty kiln. Maybe you do need to start a fund raiser for this sweet one.....I'll pitch in!
Good luck finding the perfect kiln for you.

Undaunted said...

Thank you Leanne, that is so kind and thoughtful of you, but I'm not sure how many people would be as generous as you!

I haven't signed in yet, so my word verification is - "in e drums"!! It should say "In your dreams!"

Kathy L said...

Wow, that is a beauty. If you dream it, I know you can achieve it!

k

Undaunted said...

Thanks Kathy :) I've even started begging my friends and family for money! How embarrassing is that? I don't care! I NEED that kiln! I told Scott I'm going to walk the streets shaking a can, but he wasn't impressed! Hehehe :D