Sunday 27 April 2008

Found Art Tuesday

Ok, so Tuesday has come early this week (well, I normally post my Found Art Tuesday piece on a Wednesday, so it’s clear that most of the time I don’t even know what day of the week it is!) Rosa gave us the lovely theme of Joy and I just couldn’t wait to put my piece together.

The picture is of a niece and nephew of mine.


Inside I wrote:

“What’s the one thing that always makes you smile, even through the tears?
For me, it’s the happy faces of my nieces and nephews.
What brings YOU Joy?
I hope this card made you smile by making you think about what brings you Joy.”


And on the back I wrote a little about Found Art Tuesday.


I have actually been doing some painting recently, but I have nothing to post yet. I’ll write more about that later in the week as I spent the day with my sister in law yesterday and my head is still pounding from laughing so much!

No comments: