Monday 5 October 2009

Results!

I received the results of my blood tests today, and as promised, here I am to share them with you! Thankfully I am not diabetic, so I won't have to cut out chocolate! But my thyroid is under active. As strange as it may sound, I'm actually really happy about this because my hope is that once I start treatment I will have more energy, lose weight, lose the uncomfortable water retention, feel less depressed and anxious, be able to see properly out of my right eye, and be able to remember my own name! (Which is just a few of the symptoms of hypothyroidism!) If it wasn't my thyroid then I would just have to continue putting up with these things!

So that explains why I haven't felt like doing anything all summer! I didn't go to class tonight because... I was asleep! I didn't have anything to glaze tonight either, and I just don't seem to be able to get into the "zone" with clay at class. I feel restricted by the time thing. (Yeah, "thing" 'cos I can't think of the right word. Hopefully this will improve too!)

So there you go. What else can I tell you? Umm... got an exhibition coming up in November which I have been invited to take part in! It's a bit posh there too. It's only held in a small village hall, but the people seem a bit lah-de-dah so hopefully they'll have loads of money and buy something of mine! I just roll my eyes at all the pomp, but I don't mind really; I fit in with all sorts me, 'cos I'm so cute and lovable :) And 'cos I don't tell people what I really think of 'em! Hahahaha! No, just kidding.

No comments: